Retrieves a list of endpoints that are available to use with the SimpleTransferSubmit call.
An Example URL
If Success, an array of the endpoints is returned, an example is seen below.
Explanation of Values
- "dest" - whether the endpoint can be used as a destination
- "endpoint_type" - "Personal" = created by the user, "Node" = created by Console admin
- "source" - whether the endpoint can be used as a source
When submitting a transfer using SimpleTransferSubmit API call you may need to include additional fields as seen below.
- If an endpoint has a null value for "credential_type" you will also need to supply the "password" or "ssh_key_id" field.
- If an endpoint has an "ip_address" of "*" then you will also need to supply the "ip_address" field.
- If an endpoint has a "user" of "*" then you will also need to supply the "user" field.